Today we released the first official Flowable 6 engine version (6.0.0). After a long period of Flowable 6 development, getting community feedback, implementing new features and bug fixes and writing documentation the version 6 is now officially out of beta.
The 6.0.0 release has the following highlights:
- First official release of Flowable 6!
- Documentation has been updated to Flowable 6 and a DMN and Form Engine user guide have been added.
- Various small bugfixes all around.
- We consider the Flowable 6 Engine stable and ready for use
- We plan to release a 6.0.1 within a few weeks, so we hope to get a lot of feedback on the 6.0.0 release that we can include in a 6.0.1 release
- The documentation has been extended with a DMN and Form Engine focused user guide, however the main user guide is still the BPMN user guide. We expect to do more documentation updates in the next few weeks.